Krause Kalfayan Benink & Slavens, LLP is a boutique law firm located in San Diego, CA that provides aggressive representation of consumers, employees, business owners and investors in class actions and individual claims.
The firm’s partners have achieved recoveries exceeding $200 million for their clients in a variety of suits.
Learn more about our current cases.
The attorneys of Krause Kalfayan Benink & Slavens, LLP are dedicated to the following practice areas:
- Business Litigation
- Consumer Protection
- Copyright Litigation
- FINRA Arbitration
- Personal Injury
- Proposition 218 Litigation
To learn more about the individual attorneys of our firm, please click here.
For a free consultation with one of our skilled attorneys, please contact us today. We will put our experience and knowledge to work to obtain the best results for your case.
KKBS in the Community
The attorneys of KKBS work, live and play in the same communities as our clients. We recognize that one of the best ways to help build better communities is through contributing to well-established non-profit organizations already dedicated to serving our community. Our attorneys proudly support the following organizations:
- The University of San Diego School of Law
- The California Western School of Law
- The San Diego Journal of Climate & Energy Law
- Old Mission Rotary
- Environmental Defense Fund (EDF)
- Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)
- National Wildlife Federation (NWF)
- World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
- Nature Conservancy
- National Park Foundation (NPF)
- Surfrider Foundation